Sunday, December 7, 2008

September 30, 2008

Family,

Temple visit got put off till next Wednesday... I'm going to move my P-Day till Wednesday and catch a ride up to Sao Paulo. Hopefully it will work out then...

But thanks for all you thoughts and prayers and fasts. I'm really doing just fine here. It's not always easy, but it's not supposed to be. And I'm not despairing or getting discouraged or depressed. And it's getting easier. So don't be so worried. I know that the Lord is teaching me and encouraging me and giving me strength. I'm giving all that we can. So stop worrying!

Sister Richardson (wife of the mission president) is planning an awesome Christmas musical extravaganza and I'm invited! We're going to do three shows/firesides on three different nights in the three different regions of our mission about Christmas/The Book of Mormon. We're going to sing. I'm not sure exactly what it's going to be like, but it's kind of a big deal. And it's by invitation only (because you can't have all the missionaries from the whole mission going three different nights in three different regions when they're supposed to be working) and I got invited. I fun that singing and playing the piano is not a common talent down here. I feel like I have something to contribute. And it makes me happy, too. I'll keep you all posted. And General Conference is coming! I want to hear what was everybody's favorite talk next week! Don't forget to prepare your questions so that you can receive revelation!

Love,
Sister Todd

No comments: