Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oct. 21, 2008

Dear Family:

Thanks for writing again. I love to hear everything that's going on. I want to see some Homecoming pictures, too.

This week has been good too... but not as good as the last one. I really need to work on Perseverar até o Fim (Endure to the End). But we finally taught some new people that I think are actually going to progress! So that's encouraging. Transfers this Saturday...

Saturday night we had a musical fireside in one of the wards in our stake. Me and Elder Presença sang three songs with only rehearsing for a half hour before... it wasn't perfect, but it was still a good time. In the picture of my district, it's E. Presença, E. A. Ribeiro, E. Medeiros, and E. R. Pereira. Elder Presença is a singer and we always end up singing together. He's been my District Leader for 4 transfers. Elder A. Ribeiro has been his companion for 3 transfers. The others are newer. But they're great kids and even better missionaries.

Love,
Whitney

No comments: