Sunday, December 7, 2008

August 26, 2008

Dear Family:

We have zone conference this week!! I love zone conference. and Sister Richardson (mission president's wife) is going to go proselyting with us quinta-feira... that'd be Thursday. So I should have a lot to report next week.

But I love that we can change through the atonement. I’ve been leaving that message in our lunches this week. That we can really, really change anything about who we are if we just recognize what we want to change and rely on the lord. And being willing to change our character is what makes us worthy to go to the celestial kingdom. Because if we don't want to change and accept ourselves the way we are (I'm not patient, I'm not loving, I'm not generous or longsuffering or diligent or obedient or humble or whatever) then there's know way that we're going to become celestial. and i want to become celestial. so try to change! It's for your own good! But don't try to do it alone--because you're not going to make it.

You're in my prayers.
Love,
Sister Todd

No comments: