Sunday, August 2, 2009

May 12, 2009

Dear Family:

This week was awesome. I want to tell y'all all about Eder and our new family Arlete and Rocha and their children. But I have no time because I have to update the references website and it's driving me crazy!! But I loved talking to y'all on Sunday. It might have made me really excited to see everybody in another little while. But Eder...

Eder is almost getting baptised. He is my favorite. He is turning 19 today! He is a cute skinny little thing. His face lights up when we go to his house. There's a scripture in the Book of Mormon somewhere that talks about how Ammon knew that the people were converted because of the great love that they had for the missionaries. Sometimes you can just feel this incredible love from the people that understand how valuable your message is. And the love you feel for them is indescribable. Different.

And Arlete and Rocha are amazing and I want to tell you all about the miracles that have happened with them. And I will. Next week.

Sister Todd

No comments: