Thursday, February 19, 2009

January 20, 2009

Dear Family:

I'll be staying in Boa Esperança for another transfer with Sister de Souza! I might have cried a little bit. I like change so much! But now that I got over the momentary, selfish disappointment, I'm excited that we're going to be able to work with our families some more. We have some really great families that we're teaching. Another family went to church on Sunday! We're also starting to work better with the ward here.

I don't know if you guys are having the same changes there in the "Estates," but here, all the bishops are being told that if they don't work with the missionaries they are going to lose them. Worldwide there is a shortage of missionaries and so they have to pull them out of some places... and they'll pull them out of the places that don't help the missionaries. Help from the members is really essential. You guys should invite somebody over to have the missionaries teach at our house! Make a goal! Do it this month!

Gotta go.
Whitney

No comments: